The one thing to give up if you want to succeed

There is one thing that you have to give up in order to be successful.

It is something that is not often easy to give up especially for young entrepreneur who are full of passion in what they do.

That one thing is...


(img src: http://www.keepinspiring.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/7978005097_188182e774_z-1.jpg)

I have to admit, it took me many years and some harsh lessons in order to accept this fact. I tend to be an egoistic person and my ego often overrule me.

I have receive feedback and criticism from customer and contractor. My ego make me feel that they treat me like dirt and I do not tolerate or talk in a proper tone. It got so bad that I drop a few customer because I thought "it's their loss anyway".

In the end I was wrong, my ego almost cost me my business and my reputation.

So it is very important to drop your ego, build your reputation as a humble young entrepreneur who are sincere to provide the best service for your customer.

Giving up your ego allow you to open your mind, with an open mind you can learn more knowledge through accepting criticism.

Only through constant improvement can you achieve success.


(img scr: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/82/0b/3b/820b3bac7739063d6d219a6e8ea9f42a.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment