101 reasons to QUIT

This haunt me every minute of my startup journey, a little voice in my head that keep telling me "Maybe it's time to quit" and it will come up with reason why quitting make sense. This escalated recently as I realize my company financial growth and how it affect my personal life.

This is a tough fight as the idea of going back to the corporate world is too attractive. However, looking back at how far I've come, it doesn't feel good to go back to comfort zone. So I am stuck with this dilemma. 

The only thing that is keeping me moving is a strong enough purpose. The purpose got me to where I am today and I hope it will bring me down further. 

We have to trust that things will work out and opportunities will present itself. I hope I make it through this tough period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment